opticalCON DUO X-TREME
Assembled, 2 channel X-TREME cable offering a cut-proof and rodent resistant double jacket glass yarn armored cable construction. Excellent cable retention
due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Features & Benefits
- opticalCON X-TREME cable for demanding applications like touring / rental or outdoor broadcast
- opticalCON multimode fiber cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibers
- Offering a cut-proof and rodent resistant double jacket glass yarn armored cable construction
- Rugged and dirt protected 2 channel fiber optic connection system
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Available in different packaging versions
Cable cross section
Packaging options and max. cable length